CELL PHONE TRIVIA
We hold private cell phone trivia for your event or fundraiser and public trivia tournaments where each entry pays an entry fee and we pay out big cash prizes. We also hold free trivia tournaments you can play from anywhere with prizes see our sister website www.CellPhoneTrivia.com for details
ALL OF OUR GAMES ARE GREAT FOR TRAINING, TEAM BUILDING OR JUST ENTERTAINMENT.
WE CAN USE YOUR QUESTIONS, ANSWERS, MUSIC, VIDEO AND PICTURE FILES TO BUILD
A CUSTOM GAME FOR YOU OR USE ONE OF OUR PRE-MADE GAMES. PERFECT GAMES
FOR CORPORATE EVENTS, SCHOOLS AND CHURCHES.
WE PROVIDE EVERYTHING, THE GAME, THE GAME SHOW HOST, THE COMPUTER,
SOUND AND VIDEO.
This game everyone with a smart phone can play.
- Hundreds of players can play simultaneously (up to 1,000 play at the same time)
- The players can be in the same room as you or anywhere in the world.
- Players can play as teams or as individual/competing contestants.
- You can customize your own questions and answers.
- Any device that can access the internet is supported regardless of the operating system. Any year/make/model device like a smartphone, tablet, computer, laptop is supported.
- You can add advertisements, customize the appearance, add in bonus questions (daily double), a “Final Jeopardy” question.
- Group your players. Have bridesmaids compete against groomsmen in 2 groups of as many players as you want in each group. Add a third group if you want. 30 groups supported.
- Incredible flexibility.
- use the phones add pictures and custom scoring among a whole host of other options. You are never short of options to make your trivia night unique, fun and exciting.
- Play ‘Name That Tune’. Play songs with your music playing software and players use their phones to ‘buzz in’ to guess the artist or song title.
- Play ‘Price is Right’ style games where pictures of common store-bought items show on player’s phones. Players select what they think the retail value of the product is.
- Play ‘Battle of the Sexes’.
- Play ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’ style games. All players to submit the correct answer get the points. Up to 12 multiple choice answers supported.
- Play ‘Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader’ style games. Group youths against adults into a game with questions that youths know, but adults have long forgotten.
- ‘Poll the Audience’ and get instant feedback and results. This allows you to collect ideas and survey the audience for opinions.
- Play ‘Scavenger Hunt’. Provide clues for scavenger hunts.
- Play ‘America’s Got Talent’ or ‘American Idol’ style talent contest games. People perform their best karaoke song, human tricks, jokes, or whatever talent they think they have. Audience members ‘vote’ them based on their performance.
- Play ‘Bridal Trivia’. Add a unique element to any wedding and make the bride and groom feel even more special. Audience members answer questions about the bride and groom. This is a great option for releasing tables for the buffet line or keeping restless people from getting ornery when the bride and groom leave for a joy-ride.